Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Post-Grad Life

Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Hola guys!

Hi! Happy to be back here with another post for you guys. In my last post I was so down haha Just a lot of things were going on in my life at that moment, and I was pretty sad but I think I'm getting better!...in some aspects of my life that is! 

Now, I last left off as an undergrad and now....I've graduated! i don't think "post-grad" is the correct term for me to use of myself, since post grad is usually correlated to a post-doc, who is working on their PhD and that is deff not me!...yet! haha but it is after my graduation and I now have my bachelors degree in Spanish!

Now a lot of things have changed but I'm going to do a college reflection post later on. For now, I've moved back home, it took about 5 days to completely move in (yes I have allot of things) but I first started off by clearing away/throwing away things in my house that were just taking up space. I didn't want to start unpacking and just adding to the mess and buildup of junk that was already accumulating. In a house of 5 girls..yeah we have ALOt of junk/extra clothes and what not, but it felt AMAZING throwing every thing away that has been in the same spot for years and never being used. Ofcourse, I am also a hoarder and like to keep things, but this time, everything was a no go and it felt good to let go. It was like, I'm back, moved back in, after 4 years of college, out with the old, in with the new! 

I'd really recommend everyone do some spring cleaning and just freshen up your spot, even if its just your desk area or bedroom! It's really good and helpful to clean out your mind mentally and also to clear out physical clutter. I used to be such a messy person in college and basically all my life, like seriously messy to the point where I would have a humoungus clothes pile in the corner of my bed and i just wouldn't care and would add on to it lol but now, as soon as I see a shirt on my floor, I pick it up and put it away and clear any clutter I see, who have  I become right?!?! does this come with age? ahah

But anyway, I made a video and I'm working on making more, also I'd like to blog about reviews on skin care products. I love skin care but I feel like I don't touch on it enough but I deff will starting now! As for my personal life, Im probably going to look for jobs, look into schools, and al that adult serious stuff haha will keep y'all updated tho! Any who, that's enough of a ramble now, talk to y'all soon! 

Subscribe if you're not! 

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bionic Blogs © 2014