Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Best Clay Mask Ever | Aztec Indian Heeling Clay

Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Bien Venido! 

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to talk about one of my holy grail, all time favorite masks: The Aztec Indian Heeling Clay mask. It comes in a tub of just powder which is actually Bentonite. Bentonite is a negatively charged mineral and dirt, oils, and other pollutants that are in your skin are positively charged. When applied to your face, the clay literally attracts all of the dirt and pulls it to the surface, leaving you with clean pores. Isn't that incredible?! 

This mask can be mixed with water or Apple cider Vinegar to be turned into a paste. I 100% recommend ACV because it's a lot easier to mix the product and it's super beneficial to acne prone skin!

Reasons to love it: 
1) Cheap! 
1 lb of this stuff is about $5-7 and it's readily available online, amazon, whole foods, health food stores, and I think I recently saw it in Walmart too? crazy, for such a great product, its UBERR cheap!
2) Shrinks Pores!
After even one use of this product, I can see a significant decrease in the size of my pores. This usually occurs right after I've removed the mask however, after using it constantly of about 2-3 weeks, I can see a noticeable difference in the size.
3) Shrink Blemishes!
The MAIN reason I love this mask so much is because it cures acne! Ok...cure might be a bit of an over statement, BUT it dries out your pimples so super quick like nothing I've ever tried before and trust me...I've tried it all girl. This stuff just sucks the life out of my pimple and I usually do it at night, and in the morning, my pimples are smaller and my face is just brighter!

Reasons to not love it so much:
1) The Smell:
Mixing it with Apple Cider Vinegar does make it kind of smell like feet (my sisters have a big problem with the smell) but after I've done it once or twice, I totally got used to the smell. Also, for as many good things as it's doing for my skin, I can handle a little bit of stench. 
2) The Mess:
The mixing and stirring and removing of the clay mask seem to be a hassle for some people but c'mon guys, stop being so lazy! It's going to help your skin immensely (I hope) so the 5 minutes it takes to make the mask and wash it off won't kill ya.

Over all, Im a huge fan of this stuff and you guys should really try it out! I mean what do you have to lose, $5? hahah

Click the link below if you want to purchase!


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bionic Blogs © 2014