Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Being Away...

Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Hola Guys!

I know I've been kind of MIA on this blog, but I've started a YouTube channel, and I'm a little more involved and focussed on that. You guys can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_I3izFaGG8C-3fWmbFUig
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!

If you guys would like daily updates from me, I'm going to start being more active on my twitter, you can follow me here:

Or, for outfit posts and pictures, follow me on my Instagram at BionicBobby15.

I'm going to start being more active on those social media platforms. I really enjoy blogging but I feel like I want to take this blog other places, a little about fashion/beauty and a little about my life/school, since that is a majority of my life. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for tuning in, until the next post!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bionic Blogs © 2014