Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

*VIDEO* Kylie Jenner Style: OOTD

Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Hola Amigos!

I feel like it's been a while since I've posted on this blog, but I don't think it's been too long..has it? I just miss this blog that's all haha. Right now, I'm in Chicago with one of my friends for a week, just exploring and being a tourist. I'm vlogging everything though so I'll have a ton to show you guys! Let me know if you'd like to see some Chicago Vlogs on my channel in the comments below!

Today, I wanted to share a video that I made the other day. Its a Kylie Jenner inspired look. I love how she's a little tom-boyish yet girly with a touch of grunge, and that's how I put my pieces together the other day! I made a OOTD video! If you'd like more pictures and see where you can find similar items, be sure to check out my previous blog here: 

Enjoy the video! Be sure to rate, comment & subscribe to my blog and my Youtube channel for more videos!



                                     Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bionic Blogs © 2014